 |
| Christmas Day |
We got our Christmas present early when our little Gracie JoAnna was born on December 20, 2011 at 11:05 a.m. She weighed 6 pounds, 1 ounce and was 19 inches long with a full head of dark hair. It took 27 hours of labor to get her here but it was worth every second!
 |
| One of my favorite pics!! |
Christopher was an amazing support during labor and birth and is a natural at being a dad. We are very blessed to live so close to both of our families. They have spoiled us with love, food, and visits.
 |
| Thanks for the outfit, Moppi! |
We are grateful that Gracie came at the beginning of the Christmas vacation so that we have time to just sit and enjoy her. She gets cuter every day! We love all of her little sounds and expressions. We have probably taken more pictures in the last few weeks than we did during all of last year. Haha!
Being a mom is even more wonderful than I anticipated! I thought that it was time to start a blog because I want to record our adventures and I would rather do this than scrapbook :) We also want to stay in touch with those of you who don't live close. Hope all is well! Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment