Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Gracie's first 6 weeks

Sleeping Beauty


Gracie's newest trick is smiling. Every time she does it melts me! I have yet to get her to do it for the camera but I'll keep trying. Gracie is a great sleeper and eater so we feel very blessed. She has already gained 4 pounds! She is growing so fast!

Gracie's gangster sweatsuit
Our Little Cupcake

Christopher is doing his labor/delivery, mother/baby, and pediatric clinical rotations this semester. He gets to hold a lot of babies but still says that Gracie is the cutest. He is working in the Nursing Lab at BYU and as a CNA at a rest home in Provo. And he still comes home happy every day and ready to spend time with his girls. He is amazing!

I am adjusting to motherhood and my new schedule (or lack thereof...depends on how you look at it) and it is going great! My new interests include cooking more and going to a Zumba class a few times a week. I love getting to spend time with my family that lives close; we're trying to take advantage of it while we can. I am so grateful to be a full-time mom! All in all, Gracie's first 6 weeks have been wonderful!

Gracie Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment